Sunday 6 April 2008

Wembley!


So while our Un-Scene 4 launch bash was about to kick-off, I was at an entirely different London location - Wembley!  My beloved Grimsby Town won through to the Johnstone's Paint Trophy Final against MK Dons so PT made the trip down to support the mighty Mariners!



Wembley really is an impressive ground, we parked a few hundred yards from the ground which is where I took this photo, before the game.

Then I stood below the famous arch as thousands of Grimsby supporters made their way into the ground


Which leads me very nicely on to these photos, which show the ground filling up pre-kick off. Wembley is really an impressive stadium, especially when you are used to travelling to the likes of Mansfield and Rochdale!


A rousing version of the National Anthem kicked the fans off and the game began and while were outplayed, they managed to win a penalty. Which they promptly missed :(



Ultimately we lost 2-0 but I figured the day was worth documenting, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with music at all!

No comments: